Quilted Chair Cushion With Practical Ties 40 x 40 cm
Free Shipping Worldwide & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
🎉Black Friday Offer🎉
ADVANTAGES TO USE CHAIR CUSHIONS AND PADS
- Comfort: Using a cushion or pad can add extra padding and support, making sitting more comfortable, especially for long periods of time.
- Protection: Cushions and pads can help protect chairs from wear and tear, as well as spills and stains.
- Style: Cushions and pads come in a variety of colors, patterns, and materials, making it easy to match decor and add a decorative touch to chairs.
- Cost-effectiveness: Buying chair cushions and pads is often a more affordable alternative to buying new chairs or reupholstering existing chairs.
- Convenience: Cushions and pads are lightweight and easy to move, making them a convenient solution for adding comfort and style to any chair.
🌷Pin Positioning: Machine looped, smooth stitching，prevents cushion fill from shifting and bunching
🌷Back Fabric: Gray or brown brushed cloth on the back, soft and comfortable
🌷Filling: High elasticity and environmental protection PP cotton
🌷Webbing straps：Attached string ties help keep cushion securely attached to furniture, not easy to slip off.
Difference Between Velvet and Cotton Linen Fabric
*Brand New with high quality.
*Used for: Back of a chair, chair cushion, sofa pad, Wave window pad, etc.
*Material: Velvet/Cotton and linen+PP cotton
*1pc chair cushion
*Please allow 1-2 CM differs due to manual measurement.
*Real color may slightly different from pictures due to computer screen's resolution, brightness, contrast etc.
They protect your furniture from scratching and clawing. Ideal for homes with children and pets.
Almost all our slipcovers are pet friendly and can protect your couch from scratching. But every case is different, and some pets may destroy the slipcover and couch altogether.
Each type of our slipcovers is one size fits most. Our slipcovers are made of patented stretch fabric with an elasticity of 100%. Please measure the back of your couch from arm to arm and make sure it's within the specified range.
Please measure the back of your couch from arm to arm and make sure it's within the specified range. Then, please follow the measuring guide in the photo section.
To determine on which side is your chase is and order the right slipcover, you'll have to stand in front of your L shaped sectional sofa and determine on which side is the chase – if it's on the right – you'd need an L-shaped slipcover with Right chase if it's on the left – you'd need an L-shaped slipcover with Left chase.
Our covers are great for leather sofas. Elastic straps with buckles (comes with L-shaped and Corner sectional slipcovers). Attached under the sofa, they hold a slipcover in its place. To prevent the slipcover from sliding, you can tuck anti-slip cardboards with ridges (included) into the grooves between the seat and armrests.
Our slipcovers fit most Ikea furniture pieces, including the most popular models: Stockholm, Ektorp, Kivik, Karlstad, Nockeby, etc.
Yes, it does.